Stonewood is the finest development in Springbank. Nestled in a forest with breathtaking mountain views yet only 5 minutes to westside amenities and less than 20 minutes to downtown Calgary. Long considered one of the most desirable roads in Calgary area, Escarpment Drive provides access to Stonewood, with easy access North to Old Banff Coach road or TC#1, or South to Lower Springbank Road, and the new West Calgary Ring Road, while maintaining the tranquillity of living in the country.
- World-class private and public schools (Webber Academy, Rundle College, Calgary French & International School, Edge School, Springbank Public Schools)
- 20 minutes to downtown
- 15 minutes to Alberta Children’s Hospital and the Foothills Hospital
- 40 minutes to the mountains
- 5 minutes to Aspen Landing, West 85th
- Bring your own builder
- Masterfully perfected building guidelines
- In one of Canada’s most desirable postal codes
- Panoramic mountain views with forested tranquillity
- All Services to property lines including Gas, Power, Private Utility Water, Cable and Phone
Stonewood Building and Architectural Guidelines
The architectural guidelines have been masterfully designed and perfected. Properties in Stonewood will be built to a high standard complimented by the natural elements and topography. Click the link below to download a full building guideline package or inquire for a private information meeting.